Job Offer for Students
Please complete this form.
Dawson College reserves the right to refuse any job, internship, or volunteer posting.
We do not post:
- Job/internship opportunities that require an initial monetary investment, including application fees.
- Positions that pay based on commission only.
- Unpaid internships at for-profit institutions
- Full-time, permanent employment in fields that are not related to our diploma or A.E.C. programs
- Employers offering less than the legal minimum wage.
Dawson Student Employment staff do our best to verify employers and validity of posted jobs and internships.
However, due to the volume of job postings received, we are not able to fully verify all job postings.
Students should exercise due diligence and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
When applying to a job online, do not give your social insurance number, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
If you have any questions or concerns please visit the Student Employment Centre on the second floor of the library in room 6C.1, or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
All contents Copyright 2016 © Dawson College. Please notify the webmaster
of any changes/corrections.
Dawson College • 3040 Sherbrooke St. W. • Westmount, Quebec • H3Z 1A4 • (514) 931 - 8731